This is a picture I took, I'm out standing in my field. #dadjokeYou're outstanding, Chad.
This is a picture I took, I'm out standing in my field. #dadjokeYou're outstanding, Chad.
I kind of want to put Wynn on “ignore”, but I’m sort of enjoying reading his occasional post about his life falling apart.Wish you died in a fire more.
Just like Al Purnell.This is a picture I took, I'm out standing in my field. #dadjoke
![]()
Have we talked about how terrible the official pre-game show is in a while?
Liam Coen? Bah gawd that's Eddie Gran's music!!!Liam Coen still on a roll. I love the playcalling there.
Leary stinks.
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’