Thanks, man. Not late at all. He lived a long, great life and died peacefully and on his own terms at age 87. Can't ask for anything more than that. I appreciate it.I may be late with this, but condolences to @Century Cat on the loss of his dad.
Thanks, man. Not late at all. He lived a long, great life and died peacefully and on his own terms at age 87. Can't ask for anything more than that. I appreciate it.I may be late with this, but condolences to @Century Cat on the loss of his dad.
He was one of the best hitters in the league at age 29 when he left Wash. You can never predict the future...injuries and whatnot. But in regards to the signing, yes, it was as good a deal as any at that time.So you think Anthony Rendon was a great signing?
He’s missed more than half his games and is currently hitting .236.
To be fair to UKO
“The local media (UKO) seems to think we’d save everyone a lot of time, and trouble, if we just went outside and shot ourselves.”I don't even see why EDC keeps playing baseball.
They claim they built a superconductor that works at room temperature / normal pressure out of simple stuff with basically household equipment. Would be one of the most significant discoveries ever.Um, what discovery?
Calf Strain for Burrow.
Over/Under on days until the new Childers video gets its own thread with over 5 pages.
I’m going 3.
Years ago, we used to say the worst thing that ever happened to Clint Black was a happy marriage to Lisa Hartman.That song is terrible.
Some artists (like Jason Isbell) really take off once they clean up their act and get sober. Personally, I wish Childers would go back to drinking, partying, hooering, and drugs.
To be fair to UKO EDC isn’t looking like Acuna 2.0 anymore.
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina