My go to is buddy. I'll also break out hoss or hotrod sometimes.
Classic Jessamine county powder blue, always a favorite
- I find “babe” to a male off-putting but you do you, stud.
You need to go sit at my girl Mae's table at the WH on S Broadway.I like when an older lady waitress especially at a Waffle House style restaurant calls me “honey.”
I like when an older lady waitress especially at a Waffle House style restaurant calls me “honey.”
If you got a match - hopefully your plan has a year end true up. If not, you may be leaving company $ on the table.-Tomorrow I will have maxed out my 401K contribution for the year. Damn!
Rack this for a fellow nerdIf you got a match - hopefully your plan has a year end true up. If not, you may be leaving company $ on the table.
Company is doing a billion dollars a month and has matched 100% the last 2 years, and I get a profit share on top of the match.If you got a match - hopefully your plan has a year end true up. If not, you may be leaving company $ on the table.
You’re good if they do a year end match. If it was by pay period with no true up, you’d be missing out. You good!Company is doing a billion dollars a month and has matched 100% the last 2 years, and I get a profit share on top of the match.
The one thing they do that’s weird is the match is a one time deposit usually the middle of March so I do have to make until then for my money!
There’s a crackhead like raving over “Brides Cake Ice Cream” with 2 of the lovely women who live here ..
“Cool guy” when being condescendingUse “Son” when being condescending.
Use “whistle dick” when talking about youngsters.
Use “dick for brains” when dealing with an idiot.
Use “Roadie” for old friends.
Use “Ladies” when talking about women. (Unless they’re just straight up Ho’s)
Use “Inbred, mouth breathing, goat f¥cker” for everyone else.
KSR Football
Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina
KSR Football
See How Kentucky Celebrated the Victory at Williams-Brice Stadium
KSR Football
How Kentucky "Put the Icing on the Cake" with Historic 2-Point Conversion
KSR Football
Injury Report: Kentucky has some healing to do before LSU comes to town
KSR Football
Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia