Feel like I say this every year but the NHL Playoffs as a whole are the best playoffs in sports. And it's not even close
You do....they're not....and it isn't close.
Feel like I say this every year but the NHL Playoffs as a whole are the best playoffs in sports. And it's not even close
“The bottom line is law enforcement was there,” McCraw said. “They did engage immediately. They did contain (Ramos) in the classroom (where all 19 children and 2 adults that were killed were located).”
There are a total of around 5,500 Federal Marshals...and 131,000 total public schools.I'm talking about putting duly sworn Federal Marshals in there, with one clearly defined job.
JRow now saying Baker is gone because of compliance issues at Bama. Saying he will end up at Maryland.
KSR Football
Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
KSR Football
Bio Blast: LSU Tigers