One and a half is my sweet spot, but I've been doing the marijuana for a while now. Gummies are fantastic, but sometimes I miss the process of smoking a joint, packing a bowl/bong, etc.
"I don't give a **** about North Carolina!""F%ck UNC!"
-Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
One and a half is my sweet spot, but I've been doing the marijuana for a while now. Gummies are fantastic, but sometimes I miss the process of smoking a joint, packing a bowl/bong, etc.
We wish you didn't.I don't know why I virtually hang out with you deadbeats.
Yea, how could anyone not get into a sport where all you have to do is call a timeout and that advances the ball half the distance to the goal with no time off the clock. what a great sport.NBA Playoffs are sick
Feel sorry for those too stubborn to let themselves enjoy from afar - like with NFL,MLB, or even NCAAF most years. (For us non pro super fans)
I’ll never truly CARE, like I do with college/UK interests.
But damn man, if you truly love BASKETBALL, I seriously don’t understand how you couldn’t get into this.
Elite Basketball.
So good. Sorry, Randall.
If it doesn't keep up with inflation and you are locked in for a year while CPI continues to increase, then it's not great.* An 8% return on a US treasury bond looks pretty, pretty sweet right now. It looks all but certain that we're heading into a recession.
Can I get that on Robinhood?For example, if you got an 8% return, which is high, on $1000 by year 4 you’d be around $1,360 in value depending on its amortization schedule.
If I buy a barrel made in Ky of new make bourbon for 1000, by year 4 I can sell it for $3500 and people are lined up to buy it in bulk!
Tomorrow is a huge day for me.
Good luck! Hope it goes well!For example, if you got an 8% return, which is high, on $1000 by year 4 you’d be around $1,360 in value depending on its amortization schedule.
If I buy a barrel made in Ky of new make bourbon for 1000, by year 4 I can sell it for $3500 and people are lined up to buy it in bulk!
Tomorrow is a huge day for me
But he has been in charge for over 10 years and the NCAA presidents still kept him. I'll never understand that.- Hard to find a guy more universally loathed than Emmert. Dude is just lampooned by everyone from fans to ADs and presidents to journalists.
- Taylor Swift’s “Folklore” is one of the best albums of the millennium. Strong top to bottom.
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
KSR Football
Bio Blast: LSU Tigers
Rivals Football Recruiting
Inside the SEC battle for the nation’s No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid