The ncaa would never retroactively take a title away from a team…….
Oh yea! Still gives me joy!


Oh yea! Still gives me joy!
I guess it was necessary- I’m still battling myself- but you stupid MFers rejoicing make me sick.
Nothing tells me a UK fan’s substance like their view on North Carolina.
This is a watered down thread and you are a bunch of watered down MFers.
This is lame as hell.
No ****.4 shooters on perimeter with Oscar would have been perfect lineup this year
Oscar is setting picks and crashing boards, rather than just posting up.
Wheeler, Oscar, and 3 shooters would have been hard for other teams to stop assuming Oscar is setting picks and crashing boards, rather than just posting up.
Two shooters on the floor just can't win in modern basketball. Everyone is athletic enough these days to lock that down.
Way too early to assume this.I don't see how we are going to get more shooting on the floor next year. Washington was a real asset in providing a good shooting threat while doing so many other things on the floor. I'm not even going to try to pretend there is some tiny chance he returns. Wallace may be similar to Washington but I don't think he's nearly the caliber of shooter TyTy is. Washington wasn't exactly Doron Lamb down the stretch anyway.
We are basically swapping Frederick for Grady and Wallace for Washington. I guess if Sharpe plays here next year, we will be able to put 3 shooters on the floor but barring that it just looks like the same squad of big athletes without a position that Calipari has been running since he's been here.
KL (rightful and legitimate) dark turn should be a BIG red flag to the powers that be. More like KingCanary in the Coal Mine as far as fan mood imoI don't know if I'll watch it.
I just hope Cal does.
… MaxPowerrr’s galactic empire brought order out of the cosmic chaos and settled in to watch Shaedon Sharpe play a basketball game for the University of Kentucky. He was surrounds by a celestial host and a fine charcuterie board the likes of which had never been seen before or since.Once upon a time in a galaxy far far away…
Plus the wife, who's never tried a drug in her life, randomly asked me about what they (drugs generally) are like ystdy.
Had my first Wynn GummieHer appetite for erotic adventure will become voracious. Welcome to Flavor Town.
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
KSR Football
The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
KSR Football
Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals