GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teriecat

All-Conference
Apr 5, 2007
7,058
1,638
96
I am so sick of seeing a guard wildly dribble into traffic and throw up a wild shot hoping to get fouled. I thought we were finally past that. Plus nobody is even finishing on actual possible layups.

We are going to lose this game.
It’s been this way for weeks. I wish I had everyone else’s ability to just forget how we have been playing and optimistically make a bunch of pie in the sky predictions about how we are going to win it all, but the writing was on the wall. Makes me so sad. I want a real UK team back.
 

maneal4

Senior
Apr 17, 2010
209
413
0
The tail end of Pulp Fiction is on Showtime right now, this is much more entertaining and stress free from that horses*** Cal keeps serving up
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR One of Will Wade's LSU players (who was also a former Kentucky target) is heading back overseas
  2. 02 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 3: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone
  3. 03 KSR Around Kentucky Eastern Kentucky gives Colonel Mascot a Makeover
  4. 04 KSR Football Bio Blast: South Carolina Gamecocks
  5. 05 KSR KSR Show, 9/29: Tune in live at 10 a.m.