^got home and puked, jumped in the steam shower...and had to go cut down an Xmas tree. Long day. Mrs Rudd knew what she was doing when she scheduled that ****.
I had the same thing two weeks ago. My son felt bad, so I slept in attic next to him and woke up to his mid-sleep “puke rumblings” at 2:10am. Then I carried him to the bathroom and ran back to get the sheet off the bed and cleaned it all up.This stomach bug is hanging over me like a guillotine. I mean I was literally puked on. Stop F’ing around and come do your worst. Feel like I’m being taunted right now.
BlackhausI’m blanking in what Willy brought out at the end of the 08 vandy tailgate (Heat of the Moment) but whatever it was I haven’t had it since for sure
Rudd and Willy are good for that ****. Maybe one of these days they’ll grow up.
He should have back channeled Karen Sypher, imo.Pitino back channeling as we speak
Never been a puker, don't even get a little motion sick. Think I've ended up doing it 2 or 3 times in my life from booze. Maybe the same for being sick. Probably a bad thing as my body probably needed it a few times.I threw up until 6:00 pm a few Saturdays ago after a rough Friday night. Not sure what some of you are even doing with yourselves if it's been years tbh.
I'd prefer the Belle to stay out of this.
KSR Basketball
Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
KSR Football
Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule