GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vismund

All-American
Mar 30, 2007
10,714
9,517
113
I like that we had PA to the TE. I like that we ran a wheel route. I like that we give some window dressing that means jack **** until we hit it for 40 yards. Levis hit some itermediate throws, more than Johnson, for sure. We can beat GA. We likely won't. But we damn sure can.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
  5. 05 KSR 11 Personnel, No Huddle! LSU Preview with Shea Dixon