I’ll be there.See u in athens
Fingerbang a ***** for meSurrounded by drunk 20-somethings and college kids, a few of us olds in my section shared a knowing nod and smile watching all of this. Nothing needed to be said. Just pure magic that I never thought would happen.
I think that would be noteworthy.Fingerbang a ***** for me
We haven’t lost a
game since November of 2020
To add to A&M’s weirdness they have their fake soldiers on the sideline with swords actually drawn.
We’re bowl eligible on October 9th.
We’re 6-0 on October 9th.
We’re BMF’ ers in the SEC on October 9th.
We’re tied for 1st in the SEC on October 9th.
Let that sink in.
Then enjoy it until at least October 16th when we really might just do it again. LFG
Their fans that showed their face at the Krog left in the 3rd quarter!!!! F* em! Cajun puss puss boys.All I know about LSU is they’re about to get their *** whipped tomorrow night!
Bourbon Drinking Extension: Extended
With their stupid *** honky fan base hissing… who the eff hisses?To add to A&M’s weirdness they have their fake soldiers on the sideline with swords actually drawn.
STFUQuit finger blasting around and play the full 60min!
We win next week, we should be ranked #1. Let that sink in…I don’t think the coaches or players read this so I’ll throw this out here: is the Georgia game the most meaningful game we’ve had since the 50’s? We win that and we’re in the catbird seat for the playoffs.
KSR Football
Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU
KSR
KSR Show, 10/5: The party continues
KSR Football
KSR Today: Kentucky is unranked, LSU is coming, and Lexington is ready
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win