Inflatable Wildcats and car hoods are on notice.I'm about to nut.
They have the better pieces… we have the better team.
I’m with ya. 50 years of UK football has me expecting something terrible. I can’t make it go away.Although this is wonderful and way better than I ever expected, I don’t know how far ahead we have to get before I’m no longer nervous.
I just know we aren’t there yet.
Go Cats!!!
So why am I stressing??False!
Levis is better than their QB
Wandale is better than boutee(?)
Our Oline is better
Our RB is better
Paschal is the best defensive player on the field
JJ Weaver is the 2nd best player on the field
Our coaches our by far better than theirs!
They have had 5 top-5 recruiting classes in a row. Their coaching staff is dogshit.False!
Levis is better than their QB
Wandale is better than boutee(?)
Our Oline is better
Our RB is better
Paschal is the best defensive player on the field
JJ Weaver is the 2nd best player on the field
Our coaches our by far better than theirs!
So why am I stressing??
I’m not off. I’m just in shock.Yeah, Terry is just off tonight. This is all Cats, all night.
Mark Stoops has a team full of bullies. *** kickers. I mean . . .
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope is high on Kentucky's 3-point shooting, but there's another area he's even more excited about
KSR Football
Kentucky's punter has another hazard to avoid in Columbia
KSR Football
Kentucky Preparing for a "Hungry" South Carolina in a Hostile Environment
KSR
Good luck trying to slow down Franck Kepnang
KSR Basketball
Add a BBN United Basketball Open Practice to a Busy Weekend for UK Sports