Best album of the 1990s?
Weezer Blue Album
The whole ****ing album is amazing. And has held up incredibly well. Just a great listen (listening now).
Aren’t you in labor right now?Chad’s Waffle House incident was on the way to the Bama game circa ‘03 and I think he hurt bbdk so bad with his lack of hashbrown knowledge, I’m surprised they still talk today.
Maybe not beef stroganoff or spaghetti for breakfast, but left over cold fried chicken and pizza is the MF'n truff for breakfast. better than when it was fresh cooked.
I crush leftovers until it’s gone like any reasonable man, but Pizza is never BETTER than when it’s fresh.
Y’all are full of **** takes today, and Wayne is involved in every damn one of them.
In fact, I make pizza better than anyone in here and over 90% of the pizza places in Louisville.
Ten - Pearl Jam
Nevermind - Nirvana
Jagged Little Pill - Alanis Morissette
The Chronic - Dr. Dre
Temple of the Dog - Temple of the Dog
One of these things is not like the other ones. And you oughtta know.
It's a damn good album from start-to-finish.
Somehow I am getting robo texts from McConnell and Fighter Pilot. #fairandbalanced
KSR Football
Everything Will Stein had to say after Kentucky's Overtime Win over LSU
KSR Football
Cardiac Cats: Kentucky knocks out LSU in overtime to create true playoff path
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's Postgame Celebration after beating No. 10 LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
Hall, Reid, Evans & other recruits: what Kentucky's biggest night in years means for its 2027 & 2028 classes
KSR Football
Everybody on College Gameday picked LSU over Kentucky. Will Stein remembered