<--- had to google Temple of the Dog.
<--- had to google Temple of the Dog.
I stand by my take. Weezer Blue is #1.
NBA success is irrelevant to their UK career IMHO. Ulis isn't an NBA star because he's 5-9 with limited explosiveness. With the possible exception of John Wall, nobody has ever outperformed Tyler Ulis as a college point guard his second year at UK.
I completely agree. It's still way up there in my heart because of the timing, significance in my childhood, and what it did for rap but others are better.The Chronic hasn't held up well over time. Dre is an awful rapper. Doggystyle, otoh, is timeless.
However, in retrospect, Pavement is my band of the 90s.
Screaming Trees should have hit bigger. I thought, when they were on, they rivaled Soundgarden.
She had hairy armpits and burned heaters in the kitchen while cooking, but she was cool.
Points deducted for nothing in the song Ironic being actually ironic. Unless it was meant to be ironic writing a song called Ironic with nothing ironic in it which probably would give her too much credit. Go Cats.
Ron Mercer had a cool-*** "All Eyez on Me" front license plate on his ride. He'd swing by regularly to bang one of my neighbors at University Commons.
I’d say I could skip less songs on the Hootie and the Blowfish album[eyeroll]
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime
KSR Football
Everything Will Stein had to say after Kentucky's Overtime Win over LSU