I'm very anti-meme, but this is fantastic.
In.***IF*** I set up a CFB pick’em against the spread for 10 games each week, 7 SEC games plus the best B12/ACC...assume I could count on a few folks from here? Looking at $100/person.
Goal is to pay out the winners (top 3 ideally) each week then top 3 at end of year get big money. Only worth it if I can get a large number of people.
* If "full cost of attendance" includes the student not having a job, and the parent paying for every single textbook, meal, car insurance, gas, transportation to and from school, rent, utilities, cell phone, spring break trip, fraternity dues, clothes, football tickets.....![]()
Did anyone on this board get that deal from their parents?
***IF*** I set up a CFB pick’em against the spread for 10 games each week, 7 SEC games plus the best B12/ACC...assume I could count on a few folks from here? Looking at $100/person.
Goal is to pay out the winners (top 3 ideally) each week then top 3 at end of year get big money. Only worth it if I can get a large number of people.
Her car is paid for, I cover her car insurance, she has a meal plan, and she's been hired to be a desk worker in the Lodge to pick up some spending money.
Yeah, but you got shot at in the middle of a desert. I'd say you're square.Med School: Thanks taxpayers. Enjoyed my $1000/mo stipend and probably $250k in tuition/expenses on the military dime.
whatever S(ocialist)A(OC loving)E(xtreme leftist views)CATFANMy mom used to slip me some cash here and there (for fun) well into my 20's so I apologize for that.
No ****, and I get the silver spoon status around here.Honestly had no idea there were so many bootstraps in GYERO. Congrats to everyone even if you had an ALLOWANCE lol
That plus KFC taste testing was the best. Could only do KFC once a month though.Is plasma donation still a thing for college kids? Whenever funds started scraping the bottom we'd hit up some seedy facility where you'd find yourself on a table next to obvious junkies and call girls selling that liquid gold for a case of Beast Light and a weekends worth of Taco Bell / Tolly-Ho.
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season
KSR Cats in the NBA
Charlotte Traded for Rob Dillingham, Then Quickly Cut the Former Cat
KSR Basketball
Instead of a Blue-White Game, Kentucky will hold an open practice for fans
KSR Volleyball
Two Wildcats win SEC weekly awards as Kentucky VB preps for another top 10 matchup