anyone interested in a footrace or pound for pound bench press match send pm thanks
Been on here for a grip bubs.How the hell does roguemocha only have 7,500 posts? It feels like he has that many per page.
This seems like a psychological advantage for Boat. Can you imagine how many times that joke will be pounded into his opponents’ heads?rock hard Pinnacles.
EDIT: 65 days*![]()
Dickey Lyons Jr was a DUDE.
65 days.
I just turned 44 in March. Was a good ball player at one point myself.I will be 44 in a about a month. I dunked a basketball at 41 years old. I am currently in really good cardio shape for me( running about 25 miles a week at 8:30 pace for long runs; 8:00 for 5K) and my legs are feeling strong. I can barely get the rim now. Life comes at you fast.
Just get it clearly spelled out or it will turn into the "how many majors can they win" thing with TW and Phil...
Is it "can Doc go 360+", "can Doc 'regularly' go 300+" or... both?
That chick seems to want Big Hurt in the commercials
The original bet was that I couldn’t go 300. It’s been well documented by multiple posters that I have, continue do that on a regular occasion, and have gone up to 360.
Referring to Rogue’s attempt to out bench anyone in here. You may be able to take him(?)I mean, do we have an actual number here to dispute?
Bench 360???
In true GYERO fashion, it's; both, neither, and either all at the same time (subject to change from all parties pending actual result)Is it "can Doc go 360+", "can Doc 'regularly' go 300+" or... both?
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!