Epidemiologists disagree. I’ll stick with the epidemiologists.Hasn't worn a mask, won't wear a mask, doesn't even OWN a mask.
(because they're useless)
Epidemiologists disagree. I’ll stick with the epidemiologists.Hasn't worn a mask, won't wear a mask, doesn't even OWN a mask.
(because they're useless)
I had wondered where you went off too. I assumed you had a premonition and got out of there. I lasted until two minutes into the second half then I had had enoughMet / randomly sat* next to Through Blue at last UK-Duke debacle in Indy. Nice guy.
*Until atlantahappycat and I left our seats in disgust, to go drink and watch from the concourse. Which was very, very early.
I realize it's the moment astronauts live for, but watching this Space-X countdown coverage all I can think about is what must be going through their (and loved ones) mind & body during countdown.![]()
The building cheers by all of those literal “rocket scientists” is great in those Space-X videos. With each “GO” or “check” or whatever, it’s awesome.I realize it's the moment astronauts live for, but watching this Space-X countdown coverage all I can think about is what must be going through their (and loved ones) mind & body during countdown.![]()
doesntpassthesmelltestHasn't worn a mask, won't wear a mask, doesn't even OWN a mask.
(because they're useless)
SpaceX is pretty awesome even though there’s always a chance Musk is using NASA to take over the world.
which at this point might be a welcome change
TOOTSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEMI wonder how much they fart when they’re lifting off
F*ck you, Booker.Well she had a Bud Light so she will probably die now.
And now we *definitely* need to know what her name is, since there's a 90% chance several of us on there know her. In fact, I've got a really solid guess who it is.
If I ever did know her name - which I’m not sure I did - I definitely don’t remember it now. But she looked like the bitter beer face guy If he had medium length blonde hair.
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 6
KSR Volleyball
Horns Down: Thigpen's Heroics, Kentucky's defense lead to top-10 sweep
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Another swing game in the Kentucky-South Carolina has arrived
KSR
KSR Show, 9/28: A jam-packed Monday show
KSR
KSR Today: South Carolina Week for the Top 25 Wildcats, UK Basketball Media Day, and more