This golf event translates to tv though. Incredible. Especially getting to see Seminole.
These workout videos with Boston, Clarke, and Askew ---> fully on board the hype train for next season.
We made fun of soccer players simply to bust balls. We made fun of our friends who played soccer...
Terrible take.Call me old fashioned, but I’m not sure I’d want my gal putting her bare *** all over the internet for everybody to see. I feel like if you’re a top golfer you could land someone every bit as hot as Paulina, but without the Instagram account to go with it.
Call me old fashioned, but I’m not sure I’d want my gal putting her bare *** all over the internet for everybody to see. I feel like if you’re a top golfer you could land someone every bit as hot as Paulina, but without the Instagram account to go with it.
I stand by what I wrote. Post a pic of your wife / girlfriend in a thong if you feel otherwise (provided you believe they are attractive). We’ll keep it in this thread.
If Wayne’s point was that it would be ideal that your wife would be both a smoke show and not act like an attention seeking voyeruristic ***** then I agree. If Wayne’s point was that DJ shouldn’t be marrried to that *** above then I vehemently disagree.
Goalie says Carlin is full of ****.
Goes without saying 97-98 may be one of the greatest years in human history.
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV
KSR Basketball
Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game