BYU- St. Mary should be a good one if anyone wants to stay up for an 11:30 tip.
Sidenote: Powerdot tens machine is fantastic. Don't know if its helping anything but it feels great.
Trainer had it and sent it back. Seems a bit overpriced and more for actual athletes.I’m surprised the Whoop Strap hasn’t made its way into GYERO yet.
Seems legit and worth a shot.
Seems legit and worth a shot.
I mean, the conspiracy/pressing issue is that China has lied about the severity/extent of the virus, Italy is now reaping the whirlwind, and we are next.
Time will tell.Is that true though? I'd agree if South Korea didn't seem to have a pretty good handle on it.
Cocaine is schedule II.
only the really dangerous stuff like heroin and marijuana are schedule I
America knows we’re here.Have any GYERO men/women actually been counted in a real Census report? I’m fairly certain that I’ve never had one of the temporary workers knock on my door.
We are a census family (“scientifically chosen to represent tens of thousands of families - and cannot be replaced by another”) and have an hour long interview each month on different aspects of our life.Have any GYERO men/women actually been counted in a real Census report? I’m fairly certain that I’ve never had one of the temporary workers knock on my door.
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina