BYU- St. Mary should be a good one if anyone wants to stay up for an 11:30 tip.
Sidenote: Powerdot tens machine is fantastic. Don't know if its helping anything but it feels great.
Trainer had it and sent it back. Seems a bit overpriced and more for actual athletes.I’m surprised the Whoop Strap hasn’t made its way into GYERO yet.
Seems legit and worth a shot.
Seems legit and worth a shot.
I mean, the conspiracy/pressing issue is that China has lied about the severity/extent of the virus, Italy is now reaping the whirlwind, and we are next.
Time will tell.Is that true though? I'd agree if South Korea didn't seem to have a pretty good handle on it.
Cocaine is schedule II.
only the really dangerous stuff like heroin and marijuana are schedule I
America knows we’re here.Have any GYERO men/women actually been counted in a real Census report? I’m fairly certain that I’ve never had one of the temporary workers knock on my door.
We are a census family (“scientifically chosen to represent tens of thousands of families - and cannot be replaced by another”) and have an hour long interview each month on different aspects of our life.Have any GYERO men/women actually been counted in a real Census report? I’m fairly certain that I’ve never had one of the temporary workers knock on my door.
KSR Football
More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
KSR Volleyball
Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball
KSR Basketball
Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'