lol whatever commieThe access and affordability to childcare is crucial to working class families who don’t have the options of stay at home parents, relatives offering to watch the kids, etc.
:joy: at Richie.
But you should have had the lass put her successful career on hold and stay home for 5+ years.
How ironic that Chad himself is going to be what ruins GYERO.
Financially, I just can’t even imagine how brutal it must be out there for a banking executive and a doctor.
Your Nick Hornby obsession is weird. He's fine.F that. I introduced several topics in this morning’s shorts. I tried to pull these yahoos off the childcare theme. I want to talk about High Fidelity, actually.
-
-IHG Card has a 140K bonus currently. Highest that's ever been, or will ever be.
.
My Barbour is 12 years old and doesn’t show any signs of wear. Pretty solid product tbh but I’m a stupid *** ***** per rudd.
It never ceases to amaze me how often some parents insist the only way to rear your child to be anything less than a life sentenced felon is to do things considerably more expensive/prestigious/difficult than how they themselves grew up.
If children really MUST have overpaid nannies, brand new cars, designer clothing, and $65,000 a year private college, then how in TF did any of us ever make it out alive?
Honestly, I may never retire.
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina