What I'm trying to say is, I am to music what Joey is to Asian fashion trends. #tastemaker
Terrible, false, false.You can order Smoothie King smoothies 'skinny' w/ no turbinado or added sugar. All fruit has natural sugar, obviously.
Tony sounding like Jaime now. Regardless, I still view them as a special treat.
Also, you're terrible at Neflix/Streaming, apparently.
Narcos Mexico season 2 just started - has to be one of my favorite series ever. I’m not familiar with how El Chapo came to power either so very excited to see how it develops.
.
I watched a few minutes of this last night and this part was awful. Nothing like minimizing the actual game to watch coaches pace up and down the court for 40 minutes. Truly, truly awful.separate camera shots fixed on both head coaches during the entire game
You can order Smoothie King smoothies 'skinny' w/ no turbinado or added sugar. All fruit has natural sugar, obviously.
Tony sounding like Jaime now. Regardless, I still view them as a special treat.
Also, you're terrible at Neflix/Streaming, apparently.
- SAE a protestant who’s too good for some summer Dave Matthews. And from pics- no advancement on his early Ed Harris hair promise. Disappointed all around.
Maybe next time they'll have 3 separate cameras focused on the refs, and shrink the actual game down to 10% of the screen.
Anyone have a good local charity? Doing a local barrel pick and the group wants to donate a good chunk of the proceeds to charity.
BRax is a mongoloid moron.
I love that little dude who plays Chapo, His evolution from little goofball to ruthless king is gonna be fun.
KSR
KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Football
Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look