He was drafted way too high - made him look like more of a franchise guy than he really is. I hate it for him - one of my all-time favorite Cats.
Mr. Selfridge was quality. The reals know that. Plays this gives me an opportunity to post that Lady Mary sucks all the balls.-dont sleep on mr. Selfridge. Quite a change from Pivens usual work.
<---mastepiece theater dork.
Really not liking all the "DNP-Coaches Decision" lines for my all-time favorite Wildcat, MKG. I knew he wasn't a surefire thing, but was really hoping he'd be able to carve out a Tony Allen-type niche in the league.
It’s ubering TO Lex AND back.Just Bonzo it*.
(*) The act of Ubering 90 miles home from a Kentucky football game.
Thanks, T. I would love that.I'm sorry, Anth. I'll do better.
-28 minutes yesterday for KSR, that's all I had in me. Hopefully when the show moves from #freematt it'll get a little better.
Probably because Booker is an alum and how great The Dog was.Tough not to respect that.
That entire soundtrack was rap-rock mash-ups before that was a genre and finally a cliche.^ had a helmet (feat house of pain) song in the soundtrack. "Just another victim" iirc.
ghost him, Todd
KSR Football
Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
KSR Football
Bio Blast: LSU Tigers