Classified so that nobody can go through the dog's old tweets.I'm very curious as to why the name of this special forces dog is classified. Like, why TF does it matter?
Classified so that nobody can go through the dog's old tweets.I'm very curious as to why the name of this special forces dog is classified. Like, why TF does it matter?
Woof indeed.Classified so that nobody can go through the dog's old tweets.
A Jimmy Nash home “near horse farm land” is probably going to be 500k+ easily.
I'm very curious as to why the name of this special forces dog is classified. Like, why TF does it matter?
Andover is rolling last I heard from insider Mark.
The Banking scene is straight :fire::fire::fire:Andover is rolling last I heard from insider Mark.
John Calipari would be bad at stopping bank robbers...
...because he won’t let his guards shoot. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
Not bad. Llama will have that scattered across all platforms by noon.
I can, and I will.Was a great season and fun March ride, though. Can't ask for much more than that.
Depends on what kind of ***** bus
These Bowden over Cobb takes are offensive tbh.
KSR Football
The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
KSR Football
Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
KSR Football
The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.