Classified so that nobody can go through the dog's old tweets.I'm very curious as to why the name of this special forces dog is classified. Like, why TF does it matter?
Classified so that nobody can go through the dog's old tweets.I'm very curious as to why the name of this special forces dog is classified. Like, why TF does it matter?
Woof indeed.Classified so that nobody can go through the dog's old tweets.
A Jimmy Nash home “near horse farm land” is probably going to be 500k+ easily.
I'm very curious as to why the name of this special forces dog is classified. Like, why TF does it matter?
Andover is rolling last I heard from insider Mark.
The Banking scene is straight :fire::fire::fire:Andover is rolling last I heard from insider Mark.
John Calipari would be bad at stopping bank robbers...
...because he won’t let his guards shoot. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
Not bad. Llama will have that scattered across all platforms by noon.
I can, and I will.Was a great season and fun March ride, though. Can't ask for much more than that.
Depends on what kind of ***** bus
These Bowden over Cobb takes are offensive tbh.
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games