Not that difficult when you have chainlink screened porches.
- Much respect for Coach Maybrey. Coming to PRP/Fern Creek before Christmas for a little tourney action. I’ll let y’all know the details in case any of y’all want to see my chops up close.
- And I’ll be 43 next Saturday. There has not been any evidence to the contrary in all of my years posting here that I would still run anyone in this thread in pickup ball. Y’all played with a few black folks one time? L-O-L!!!!!!
**** Afro-German Santa and NW50 don’t post here any more. And I could hang with AGS . . . I think.
I think he just didn't know how to spell "well-spoken."Clean as in sharply dressed or clean as in washed with soap and water?
BBdk and WCC's preferred climate, ask them.There hasn’t been a speck of sunshine in 4 days. 30 mile an hour winds, rain, cold, and generally just nasty.
I get beer and stuff, but why would anyone want to live in Northern Ireland? It’s the middle of July and it’s miserable.
I get beer and stuff, but why would anyone want to live in Northern Ireland?
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: A Wide Open Week 5 Preview
KSR
Key stat to watch in Kentucky vs. South Carolina: Turnovers
KSR
KSR Happy Hour: Previewing Big Blue Madness, Kentucky vs. South Carolina
KSR Football
Toughness is the Standard for Tegra Tshabola and the Kentucky Offensive Line
KSR Basketball
N'Diaye and McBride are competing for minutes, but making each other better every day