Not that difficult when you have chainlink screened porches.
- Much respect for Coach Maybrey. Coming to PRP/Fern Creek before Christmas for a little tourney action. I’ll let y’all know the details in case any of y’all want to see my chops up close.
- And I’ll be 43 next Saturday. There has not been any evidence to the contrary in all of my years posting here that I would still run anyone in this thread in pickup ball. Y’all played with a few black folks one time? L-O-L!!!!!!
**** Afro-German Santa and NW50 don’t post here any more. And I could hang with AGS . . . I think.
I think he just didn't know how to spell "well-spoken."Clean as in sharply dressed or clean as in washed with soap and water?
BBdk and WCC's preferred climate, ask them.There hasn’t been a speck of sunshine in 4 days. 30 mile an hour winds, rain, cold, and generally just nasty.
I get beer and stuff, but why would anyone want to live in Northern Ireland? It’s the middle of July and it’s miserable.
I get beer and stuff, but why would anyone want to live in Northern Ireland?
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope is high on Kentucky's 3-point shooting, but there's another area he's even more excited about
KSR Football
Kentucky's punter has another hazard to avoid in Columbia
KSR Football
Kentucky Preparing for a "Hungry" South Carolina in a Hostile Environment
KSR
Good luck trying to slow down Franck Kepnang
KSR Basketball
Add a BBN United Basketball Open Practice to a Busy Weekend for UK Sports