I don't know what the problem is. Looks like he put one hell of a move on that ball....
We enjoy making fun of people in gyero, pay attention.I don't know what the problem is. Looks like he put one hell of a move on that ball....
Kids these days are doing the flying ladder.Flying squirrel for the win. That's the first thing I did when I got to a pool party, just so they know what they were getting.
<--- Still chuckling/marveling at the old white dude obsessed with Tupac. That's a feel good story imo
Absolutely ridiculous that guy was forced to resign. God forbid people don’t take life so seriously and have a little fun. F*ck everyone.
Krazykat going self-anointed bourbon baron and leaving gyero as a result is about the most ridiculous storyline in the thread’s history, and that’s really saying something.
Has it been explained why krazykats' bourbon isn't called "Waterhead Whisky"?
I’m buying a bottle of Down Home Bourbon as soon as I see one. Believe that. Probably put it on display as a conversation piece. It’s be a cool (maybe weird?) story to tell!
Seems like a perfect “Wavin’ Whiskey.”I’m buying a bottle of Down Home Bourbon as soon as I see one. Believe that. Probably put it on display as a conversation piece. It’s be a cool (maybe weird?) story to tell!
He was a democrat fired by the Republican Governor.Your people Chase. Congrats. Victim culture has now taken over everything led by the twitter mob of moronic leftists.
Amongst the generic coach speak and player cliches that will be said ad nauseam this week in Hoover... Kash Daniel and Lynn Bowden in front of a bunch of microphones has potential.
Railbird offering $160 tickets for $40 through UK Athletics probably isn’t optimal for the festival
Hitting the wrong ball and taking a 13 on a hole is not ideal.How many of you could have shot better than David Duval today? 19-over 90, with a 13 on #7.
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
KSR Football
KSR Explains the Strange History of the Kentucky-South Carolina Rivlary
KSR Volleyball
Kentucky VB to participate in AVCA Match Point, an elite two-day championship in Louisville
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: LB Tavion Wallace listed as questionable vs. South Carolina