A person actually named “KrazyKats” would win in this state by ten points.
I feel like that guy should get some kind of BET lifetime award or something.
From what I've gathered- you may want to take a nice hard look at the Crowder family or the Dixie Mafia.Kentuckians averaged 63 opioid pills per person per year from 2006-2012.
I myself didn’t use any of mine during that time so who has them? Krazy?
https://apple.news/A5kA8xwP_Qr6cazBexPbItw
I assume these are GYEROLAW men
https://www.courier-journal.com/sto...e-attorneys-fight-hall-of-justice/1754012001/
I’ve always wondered how you pick a favorite golfer. Now I know.
<--- Still chuckling/marveling at the old white dude obsessed with Tupac. That's a feel good story imo
Dwight Howard states he is not a homosexual.
You'd be laid up for a month if you tried that **** today.Flying squirrel for the win. That's the first thing I did when I got to a pool party, just so they know what they were getting.
Obviously start all meetings with Ambitionz az a Ridah.“This staff meeting has concluded... but first...” (plays Brenda’s Got a Baby)
KSR Football
Kentucky FB takes you behind the scenes of the South Alabama win with 'unKut: Fire Starters'
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope is high on Kentucky's 3-point shooting, but there's another area he's even more excited about
KSR Football
Kentucky's punter has another hazard to avoid in Columbia
KSR Football
Kentucky Preparing for a "Hungry" South Carolina in a Hostile Environment
KSR
Good luck trying to slow down Franck Kepnang