Well this page is NSFW now. Thanks.
Last post of previous page #timingWell this page is NSFW now. Thanks.
I was wondering who would be first to do this!13, 20, 18, 2, 17, 10, 9, 4, 6, 7, 22, 1, 24, 25, 23, 16, 15, 5, 19, 14, 8, 12, 21, 11
That was almost as quick as they will delete a thread about Rex ChapmanCI boob police came through and fixed it. Thx, Mods!
****, I would've sucked on about 65% of dem titties.Leave it to THE WOKE to make the most beautiful thing in the world -- titties -- ugly and irritating.
So is IU, and yet you still post their **** here. I didn’t bring it up today.Krazy, most of it is on Russ. Face it. He's been awful.
Barstool’s ANUS Pod boys put out these fake maps and lists to go viral.Corn? I call ********.
It's almost like Adidas is marketing to people who do NOT look like WayneDougan.
PTI just wants to be a contrarian and not make any comprehensible point. It is his schtick.I have a teenage daughter who would look at that ad and say "wtf are they talking about?" Or do you think they are marketing to the overweight purple haired freak crowd who look at an ad like that and say, "Yassss, queen!".
^ Taco Bell commercials are notoriously annoying now too. Exploring the conforming, non-conformist idiot zeitgeist.
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama
KSR Volleyball
No Gaerte, No Problem: No. 3 Kentucky VB sweeps No. 7 Texas
KSR Football Recruiting
Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
KSR Cats in the NBA
Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos