All anyone has to do in order to understand why abortion should remain a legal choice, is accidentally read a post by catfanbgky 
Neither of these are true. I sold the house with the hole.
If people don't mind helping a bad poster who's partially blind around, I want to be there.- GYERO is going to be sponsoring a Vegas trip to celebrate 20 years of the thread in 2023. Start banking that cred with the hens, fellas.
I'd love to share the enthusiasm, but I noticed you named four big men, a small forward, and a guard we're not likely to get. That's not the solution.Hopefully Jackson stays, he and Daimion Collins would block any shot inside, Allen and Brooks return, and we get Sallis. Add in this brawny mf’er and we could make a run next year.
![]()
- Been a long time randoms - As a noted HR compliance attorney, I’ve been hired by several large companies to advise on when their “essential” employees can get sticked.
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say talks injuries, roster and staff updates, Big Blue Madness and MORE from UK Media Day!
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Kentucky Swing Game at South Carolina
KSR Football
Why Will Stein tries to keep his emotions in check on Saturdays