I have googled what certain dreams mean, and concluded that most of them mean that you either "have life-changing decisions ahead" or "its cancer"
*My dad got busted about 90 minutes into his grandsons first virtual school day taking him to Dairy Queen. He tried to claim that their internet was down.
I got in trouble on the New Orleans UKAA Facebook page by posting something like “this was Drew Barkers most memorable moment at UK,” followed by the video of him getting knocked TF out.
Was still true, tho.
PS backup quarterbacks usually suck.
Lebron has spoken. NBA is over.
Mags is really perpetuating this idea that the vast majority of Kentucky fans don’t like terry Wilson. I don’t know a single person that doesn’t want to see that dude behind center down on the plains. Really wish he’d cut that **** out.
This is an insanely terrible opinion. I love the show and now on Season 4, it only gets betterBreaking Bad sucks
-also, if you let ideology/party affiliation/rooting interest dictate personal relationships...youre a bad person.
Leaving the bubble and boycotting the whole season would be the nuclear option. I hope they know what they’re doing.
KSR Cats in the NBA
Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos
KSR Football
Bowl Roundup: Kentucky comfortably in postseason projections following 3-1 start
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review digs into Kentucky's 45-21 win over South Alabama
KSR Football
South Carolina star EDGE Dylan Stewart suspended, OUT vs. Kentucky