I’m not really sure where this is coming from.
Black tie optional.
It’s on the invite and website.
Learn Reading.
Black tie optional.
It’s on the invite and website.
Learn Reading.
and this:Same friend of ours who's having his wedding during the UK/UofL game just let everyone know a week out that the wedding is formal
I’m not really sure where this is coming from.
Black tie optional.
It’s on the invite and website.
And here we go again on the awfulness of a black suit. Jesus, guys.
The great thing about this tux is that you can go rabbit hunting in the morning, watch the UK game from the Lazy Z Boy, and head to the fancy wedding all without ever having to change.
![]()
Where did you guys meet such terrible friends?
I need that. You sell those in your store?
You guys are better friends than I am. You tell me a week out that an afternoon wedding is formal when it wasn't on the invitation I'm showing up in a black suit.
- All of this talk about bourbon whiskey and no mention of Ripple?
Sounds like an invitation to dress in drag tbhfestive and fabulous
First I've heard of a website, looks dope.
Be cool to see a 6'7" 350lb offensive tackle ring bearer.
You can just bring it with you to the wedding.
KSR Basketball
Trent Noah excited to put hamstring issues behind him and 'finally break through as a team'
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: No Huddle! with Cole Cubelic
KSR Football
Kentucky FB takes you behind the scenes of the South Alabama win with 'unKut: Fire Starters'
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope is high on Kentucky's 3-point shooting, but there's another area he's even more excited about
KSR Football
Kentucky's punter has another hazard to avoid in Columbia