It’s 2006. We will have Rich Rod as long as he’s wanted in Morgantown..That's good to hear. What year is it? I'm kind of lost these days.
I smiled when Rich drove out. I wish he would have left one game earlier.“I don’t see Rich ever leaving, but maybe he’ll decide someday he wants another challenge. Rich is from Grant Town and I’m from Morgantown, so we think a lot the same. There are two kinds of drivers in West Virginia — those that smile when they’re driving in and those that smile when they’re driving out.” ~ Terry Bowden
WV Sports Football
Game details released for West Virginia hosting Cincinnati
WV Sports Basketball
Projecting West Virginia basketball's starting five: volume 3
WV Sports Football
Cummings and Goings: The 3-2-1
WV Sports Football
Cam Cook, Michael Hawkins Jr. finding rhythm in WVU backfield
WV Sports Football Recruiting
2027 committed tight end Tanner Ehmen talks West Virginia offer