Guess what?

oceantide83

Redshirt
Jan 6, 2005
12,637
21
0
 

WVUALLEN

All-American
Aug 4, 2009
73,130
5,975
113
“I don’t see Rich ever leaving, but maybe he’ll decide someday he wants another challenge. Rich is from Grant Town and I’m from Morgantown, so we think a lot the same. There are two kinds of drivers in West Virginia — those that smile when they’re driving in and those that smile when they’re driving out.” ~ Terry Bowden
 

Euell

Redshirt
May 29, 2001
2,183
16
0
“I don’t see Rich ever leaving, but maybe he’ll decide someday he wants another challenge. Rich is from Grant Town and I’m from Morgantown, so we think a lot the same. There are two kinds of drivers in West Virginia — those that smile when they’re driving in and those that smile when they’re driving out.” ~ Terry Bowden
I smiled when Rich drove out. I wish he would have left one game earlier.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Basketball Projecting West Virginia basketball's starting five: volume 3
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Cummings and Goings: The 3-2-1
  3. 03 WV Sports Football Cam Cook, Michael Hawkins Jr. finding rhythm in WVU backfield
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Recruiting 2027 committed tight end Tanner Ehmen talks West Virginia offer
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Numbers and Notes: Iowa State