not surprised but hate that Mitchell is leaving. I think he would have a shot if he were consistent, but I don’t think he’s good enough for anybody to put up with his inconsistency while he figures it out. I think another year with leach’s offense could have been a difference.
not surprised but hate that Mitchell is leaving. I think he would have a shot if he were consistent, but I don’t think he’s good enough for anybody to put up with his inconsistency while he figures it out. I think another year with leach’s offense could have been a difference.
Only way Eiland is getting in an NFL stadium is if they need to use him as a turnstile at the entrance
I don’t understand these guys that go pro knowing that there chances are slim to none to make a team. Could come back but no. Insane
By year 5, I was ready to get out of college too. Many aren't, but I was broke and just ready for something different.I think it’s just a matter of not appreciating things u til they’re gone. When you’re twenty-three, spending an extra year in school to play football when you’re probably not going to go pro regardless and putting off making money for another year probably seems like a long time. And on top of that, a break from 5am workouts that they’ve been doing for five years now probably doesn’t Sound like the worst thing.
When they’re 35 and have been working for a while, they’ll probably look back and say one more year would have been great. Hell, they may decide another year of football would have been great after their first week at an entry level 9-5.
They aren’t making good decisions. If that hurts their feelings, they really need more time to learn some valuable life lessons.
They aren’t making good decisions. If that hurts their feelings, they really need more time to learn some valuable life lessons.
That’s complete BS.
First of all if they are in year 6, they could get a free masters degree (maybe they have one and I don’t know).
Second if they had really good years next year it could get them drafted higher which is probably worth more than a year of work at $35 to $55k.
By year 5, I was ready to get out of college too. Many aren't, but I was broke and just ready for something different.
Nobody with a brain thinks they are going to be equivalent to OBJ. But they could go from undrafted free agents to 3rd rounders with good seasons next year.
And how many football players do you know? Graduating in 5 years with a bachelors is abt the norm for a lot of regular college students. Getting a masters in 5 years puts you way ahead of the curve and football players aren’t typically ahead of the curve REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU WANT TO BELIEVE.
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
Maroon and White Football
Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
Maroon and White Football
"Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
Maroon and White Football
"We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama