Greg Brown announcing tomorrow

TheDude73

Heisman
Jan 7, 2006
24,326
24,111
113
Texas or G league
 
  • Like
Reactions: JimmyWa11

Titpwhami2014

All-American
Feb 17, 2018
3,466
8,449
0
As much as I'd like to have him, Brooks returning tells me all I need to know about GB's recruitment.
 
Jul 28, 2006
11,296
16,072
113
Texas, or as others have stated: Texas and or the G league.

I'd love to have him but we're the proverbial hat on the table again.
 

JAC71

All-American
Jun 28, 2015
5,042
9,504
113
We have plenty of players with that type skill. Getting Brown will probably screw chemistry up before they even start the season
 

UKxWildcats

All-Conference
Nov 14, 2017
364
1,017
0
Cal said he doesn’t want to be a hat on the table anymore. We have witnessed him already move on from players. It would appear that Brown would also be a hat on the table from everything we know. Maybe I’m being too optimistic, but we might have more of a chance than we think. Something just seems off. Anyone else agree??
 

BassProCat

Heisman
Jan 5, 2017
12,200
28,206
81
Cal said he doesn’t want to be a hat on the table anymore. We have witnessed him already move on from players. It would appear that Brown would also be a hat on the table from everything we know. Maybe I’m being too optimistic, but we might have more of a chance than we think. Something just seems off. Anyone else agree??

‘Tis true.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
  5. 05 KSR Football Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game