In which Svoboda outscored Allan Houston.
UK 101 Tennessee 40
Tomorrow is the anniversary of that game. March 12, 1993. “The Reckoning”.
You are lucky to have been there in person. I can't remember if I saw this game on TV or saw it through Cawood's radio call. So many games I think I remember watching on TV or by Cawood's so vivid radio call it seems like I was able to see it as if it was TV. I'm pretty positive I listened to this game on the radio while in college in MO and had to get in my car and move around town to keep getting the 84WHAS radio signal.My favorite SEC tournament game I saw in person :
Kentucky 101 Alabama 100
Thursday, March 1 1979
(before the three point shot)
epic in every way
I remember those Converse basketball shoes. I had a pair my freshman year of high school, sold a Holstein bull calf to buy them. They were the the Cadillac of basketball shoes that year. I gave $53 for them, a BIG price for a pair of shoes in '82.
KSR Football
Bowl Roundup: Kentucky comfortably in postseason projections following 3-1 start
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review digs into Kentucky's 45-21 win over South Alabama
KSR Football
South Carolina star EDGE Dylan Stewart suspended, OUT vs. Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky is dominating the Middle Eight