Great forum, the only thing missing....

eso1989

Junior
Dec 17, 2001
690
258
0
Where is Sweat Pea’s post game commentary? I love this team and the rally dog was a big part of this seasons experience. I hope he’s ready for tourney time!
 

DHajekRC84

Heisman
Aug 9, 2001
30,708
19,816
0
I'm a dog lover but have to admit that I'm having a little trouble with the name Sweet Pea for a dog....I keep thinking Sweet PEE lol. (kidding of course)
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball announces full 2027 schedule
  4. 04 On3 Football Tony Petitti commits to improved non-conference scheduling if College Football Playoff expands to 24 teams
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: RHP Ryan Mealy