Great forum, the only thing missing....

eso1989

Junior
Dec 17, 2001
690
258
0
Where is Sweat Pea’s post game commentary? I love this team and the rally dog was a big part of this seasons experience. I hope he’s ready for tourney time!
 

DHajekRC84

Heisman
Aug 9, 2001
30,708
19,816
0
I'm a dog lover but have to admit that I'm having a little trouble with the name Sweet Pea for a dog....I keep thinking Sweet PEE lol. (kidding of course)
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
  4. 04 The Knight Report WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN