Gotta love Kid Rock

WVPATX

Sophomore
Jan 27, 2005
28,209
124
53
 

DvlDog4WVU

All-Conference
Feb 2, 2008
47,529
3,894
113
He is a talentless idiot!
Hahahahha

Yea, it's not like he damn near created his own sound. You really can't appreciate anyone that opposes your political ideology. Basically, about the worst kind of zealot imaginable. Tell me more about Trump and fascism, I never tire of it, especially coming from you heir Goerbels.
 

lenny4wvu

Freshman
May 17, 2009
5,333
67
35
You and I live on different planets. Or you have zero taste in music.
We'll be on Mars soon enough , you can be the "advance party"..should be "fun":flushed::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :scream:[cheers] :americanflag::americanflag::americanflag::americanflag::americanflag::americanflag::americanflag:
 

WVPATX

Sophomore
Jan 27, 2005
28,209
124
53
I know what you mean by the "can't sing worth a ****" part......kinda like Bobby Zimmerman and "The Boss".

Love the boss but he can't sing. Nor could Elvis. Nor could Michael Jackson for that matter. Music is more than just a voice, at least to me.
 

WVPATX

Sophomore
Jan 27, 2005
28,209
124
53
I would venture to guess we live on different planets (when it comes to music).

Foo Fighters = best phucking band on the planet!

Lol. I am more a Van Halen fan. Loved the Doors and Led Zeppelin. The Who and Pink Floyd. Shows my age.
 
Sep 6, 2013
27,594
120
0
Lol. I am more a Van Halen fan. Loved the Doors and Led Zeppelin. The Who and Pink Floyd. Shows my age.

I like Van Halen a lot. I like The Who, I like a few Pink Floyd songs, never was into Led Zeppelin all that much and based on The Doors comment, you are just a few years older than me, but not much. [cheers]
 

WVPATX

Sophomore
Jan 27, 2005
28,209
124
53
I literally cried the day Jim Morrison died. What a waste of such an enormous talent. We've lost so many that way. Sad.
 

bornaneer

All-Conference
Jan 23, 2014
31,252
1,964
113
I literally cried the day Jim Morrison died. What a waste of such an enormous talent. We've lost so many that way. Sad.
Eric Burdon and the Animals, The Who and The Doors were all great going way back.
 

WVMade

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2016
1,221
0
0
Hahahahha

Yea, it's not like he damn near created his own sound. You really can't appreciate anyone that opposes your political ideology. Basically, about the worst kind of zealot imaginable. Tell me more about Trump and fascism, I never tire of it, especially coming from you heir Goerbels.
Calling part of the United States "Dumbfuckistan" is a "political ideology"? If you say so.


 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Pat Kirkland uses past experiences to aid in role on special teams
  2. 02 WV Sports Football How does Jason Chambers fit into West Virginia cornerback room?
  3. 03 WV Sports Football WVU bowl projections: Where the Mountaineers could land after Week 4
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez doubles down on development, retention plan for WVU
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Ryan Ward focused on consistency and growing as a blocker