Gotta love Kid Rock

WVPATX

Sophomore
Jan 27, 2005
28,209
124
53
 

DvlDog4WVU

All-Conference
Feb 2, 2008
47,525
3,884
113
He is a talentless idiot!
Hahahahha

Yea, it's not like he damn near created his own sound. You really can't appreciate anyone that opposes your political ideology. Basically, about the worst kind of zealot imaginable. Tell me more about Trump and fascism, I never tire of it, especially coming from you heir Goerbels.
 

lenny4wvu

Freshman
May 17, 2009
5,333
67
35
You and I live on different planets. Or you have zero taste in music.
We'll be on Mars soon enough , you can be the "advance party"..should be "fun":flushed::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :scream:[cheers] :americanflag::americanflag::americanflag::americanflag::americanflag::americanflag::americanflag:
 

WVPATX

Sophomore
Jan 27, 2005
28,209
124
53
I know what you mean by the "can't sing worth a ****" part......kinda like Bobby Zimmerman and "The Boss".

Love the boss but he can't sing. Nor could Elvis. Nor could Michael Jackson for that matter. Music is more than just a voice, at least to me.
 

WVPATX

Sophomore
Jan 27, 2005
28,209
124
53
I would venture to guess we live on different planets (when it comes to music).

Foo Fighters = best phucking band on the planet!

Lol. I am more a Van Halen fan. Loved the Doors and Led Zeppelin. The Who and Pink Floyd. Shows my age.
 
Sep 6, 2013
27,594
120
0
Lol. I am more a Van Halen fan. Loved the Doors and Led Zeppelin. The Who and Pink Floyd. Shows my age.

I like Van Halen a lot. I like The Who, I like a few Pink Floyd songs, never was into Led Zeppelin all that much and based on The Doors comment, you are just a few years older than me, but not much. [cheers]
 

WVPATX

Sophomore
Jan 27, 2005
28,209
124
53
I literally cried the day Jim Morrison died. What a waste of such an enormous talent. We've lost so many that way. Sad.
 

bornaneer

All-Conference
Jan 23, 2014
31,237
1,956
113
I literally cried the day Jim Morrison died. What a waste of such an enormous talent. We've lost so many that way. Sad.
Eric Burdon and the Animals, The Who and The Doors were all great going way back.
 

WVMade

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2016
1,221
0
0
Hahahahha

Yea, it's not like he damn near created his own sound. You really can't appreciate anyone that opposes your political ideology. Basically, about the worst kind of zealot imaginable. Tell me more about Trump and fascism, I never tire of it, especially coming from you heir Goerbels.
Calling part of the United States "Dumbfuckistan" is a "political ideology"? If you say so.


 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Iowa State Big 12 availability report: 9-30
  2. 02 WV Sports Basketball Brenen Lorient, Javan Buchanan complete West Virginia roster
  3. 03 WV Sports Football WVU true freshmen continue to see action
  4. 04 WV Sports Basketball WVU athletes granted fifth year of eligibility by federal court
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Top-20 prospect Paul Osaruyi breaks down his official to Kentucky, reveals schools he could visit next & where things stand