Goodness, recruiting has to be exausting

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,937
17,845
113
Have to create a new graphic every week to praise the kid. Guess you do what you gotta do. Wonder if we forgot to create a graphic for him one week if he'd be like "well, they're out".









 
  • Like
Reactions: boduke

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,937
17,845
113
Our social media team at 3 am after realizing they forgot to create Daniel Hill's weekly graphic:

 
  • Haha
Reactions: Uscg1984 and 92Pony

will110

Joined Aug 17, 2018
Jan 20, 2022
16,516
43,306
113
It would be hard for me to come up with a job I'd want less than college football coach or recruiting coordinator. I can't imagine dealing with high school teenage alphas who think they're special solely because they're good at football in high school.
 

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,937
17,845
113
It would be hard for me to come up with a job I'd want less than college football coach or recruiting coordinator. I can't imagine dealing with high school teenage alphas who think they're special solely because they're good at football in high school.

Yeah, I can't imagine. You have to kiss their butts 24 hours a day until they're committed, then you have to kiss their butts 24 hours a day until they are actually signed. And, even then, they can still transfer out if you rub them the wrong way.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: will110

Uscg1984

All-Conference
Mar 9, 2006
2,744
3,573
113
It would be hard for me to come up with a job I'd want less than college football coach or recruiting coordinator. I can't imagine dealing with high school teenage alphas who think they're special solely because they're good at football in high school.
Yeah, I don't want to use the word "disgusting," so I'll just say that it really is pretty comical.
 
  • Like
Reactions: will110
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina-Florida: Instant thoughts, what this win means, key moments
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Fears Chomped: South Carolina holds halftime lead to upset No. 16 Florida
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina finds third quarter answers in upset win over No. 16 Florida
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football 'That is a program win': The emotions of South Carolina's upset win for Shane Beamer
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Everything LaNorris Sellers said after the Florida game