Goodness, recruiting has to be exausting

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,947
17,845
113
Have to create a new graphic every week to praise the kid. Guess you do what you gotta do. Wonder if we forgot to create a graphic for him one week if he'd be like "well, they're out".









 
  • Like
Reactions: boduke

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,947
17,845
113
Our social media team at 3 am after realizing they forgot to create Daniel Hill's weekly graphic:

 
  • Haha
Reactions: Uscg1984 and 92Pony

will110

Joined Aug 17, 2018
Jan 20, 2022
16,522
43,325
113
It would be hard for me to come up with a job I'd want less than college football coach or recruiting coordinator. I can't imagine dealing with high school teenage alphas who think they're special solely because they're good at football in high school.
 

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,947
17,845
113
It would be hard for me to come up with a job I'd want less than college football coach or recruiting coordinator. I can't imagine dealing with high school teenage alphas who think they're special solely because they're good at football in high school.

Yeah, I can't imagine. You have to kiss their butts 24 hours a day until they're committed, then you have to kiss their butts 24 hours a day until they are actually signed. And, even then, they can still transfer out if you rub them the wrong way.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: will110

Uscg1984

All-Conference
Mar 9, 2006
2,747
3,574
113
It would be hard for me to come up with a job I'd want less than college football coach or recruiting coordinator. I can't imagine dealing with high school teenage alphas who think they're special solely because they're good at football in high school.
Yeah, I don't want to use the word "disgusting," so I'll just say that it really is pretty comical.
 
  • Like
Reactions: will110
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Moving the Chains: Postgame reaction to South Carolina's upset win at Florida (VIDEO)
  2. 02 TheBigSpur Football South Carolina 38, #16 Florida 19 | Rapid Reaction
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Everything Jon Sumrall said following Florida's 19-38 loss vs. South Carolina
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football 'That is a program win': The emotions of South Carolina's upset win for Shane Beamer
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Everything Shane Beamer said after South Carolina's Week 6 win over Florida