I wouldn't drive anything that didn't have both an engine and a rearview mirror."The best drivers don't dwell on the future nor the past. The best drivers focus only on the present."
--- "The Art of Racing in the Rain"---
I wouldn't drive anything that didn't have both an engine and a rearview mirror."The best drivers don't dwell on the future nor the past. The best drivers focus only on the present."
--- "The Art of Racing in the Rain"---
Yeah……pro player from overseas. NCAA knows they have no power and with NIL cause it’s pro ball anyway. So why not let him play.I saw the NCAA approved Kentucky's 7'2" center to start playing today. Supposed to be a stud from overseas.
If I forgot to check the oil or ignored the warning my car gave me, I would not let that mistake wear me down. I'd learn from it and take care of business before me. None of us can change the past, except on the Hollywood "make believe" television show "Quantum Leap". But all of us can learn from it.I wouldn't drive anything that didn't have both an engine and a rearview mirror.
Only by remembering it.If I forgot to check the oil or ignored the warning my car gave me, I would not let that mistake wear me down. I'd learn from it and take care of business before me. None of us can change the past, except on the Hollywood "make believe" television show "Quantum Leap". But all of us can learn from it.
GamecockCentral Football
South Carolina-Kentucky: Instant thoughts, key moments, what this loss means
TheBigSpur Football
#24 Kentucky 35, South Carolina 34 | Rapid Reaction
GamecockCentral Football
What gives Shane Beamer confidence he can turn season around after South Carolina's third straight loss
GamecockCentral Football
National reactions to South Carolina's collapse against Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
Shane Beamer's thought process behind two failed fourth-down play calls in Kentucky loss