Good start against Arkansas

KingWard

All-American
Feb 15, 2022
8,575
8,746
113
"The best drivers don't dwell on the future nor the past. The best drivers focus only on the present."

--- "The Art of Racing in the Rain"---
I wouldn't drive anything that didn't have both an engine and a rearview mirror.
 

Deleted11512

All-Conference
Feb 2, 2023
4,985
3,954
113
Magic number is 6. We have winnable games:

Mizzou at home
At UGA
Ol Miss at home
Vandy at home
LSU at home
A&M at home
UF at home
At MSU

Tough games left:
UK at home
At UT
At AU
At Ole Miss
UT at home

I think it’s likely we got 6-2 against the winnable games. I think we’ll win two of those tough games too.
 

gamecock stock

All-Conference
Jan 21, 2022
3,693
3,331
113
I wouldn't drive anything that didn't have both an engine and a rearview mirror.
If I forgot to check the oil or ignored the warning my car gave me, I would not let that mistake wear me down. I'd learn from it and take care of business before me. None of us can change the past, except on the Hollywood "make believe" television show "Quantum Leap". But all of us can learn from it.
 
Last edited:

KingWard

All-American
Feb 15, 2022
8,575
8,746
113
If I forgot to check the oil or ignored the warning my car gave me, I would not let that mistake wear me down. I'd learn from it and take care of business before me. None of us can change the past, except on the Hollywood "make believe" television show "Quantum Leap". But all of us can learn from it.
Only by remembering it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: gamecock stock
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina-Kentucky: Instant thoughts, key moments, what this loss means
  2. 02 TheBigSpur Football #24 Kentucky 35, South Carolina 34 | Rapid Reaction
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football What gives Shane Beamer confidence he can turn season around after South Carolina's third straight loss
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Finalized kickoff time/TV channel revealed for South Carolina's Week 6 matchup at Florida
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Moving the Chains: Postgame reaction to South Carolina's overtime loss to Kentucky (VIDEO)