It’s like the AM after Y2K. How are we all here?
Good to know. Always wanted to talk behind your bach.
Wait, his accountant told me I'm his long lost brother! AAAND he's a prince!!Sent Sean’s accountant in Nigeria my bank account and PIN numbers this morning, so I’m still here.
Don’t forget your social security number or you’ll lose your account by next week.Sent Sean’s accountant in Nigeria my bank account and PIN numbers this morning, so I’m still here.
Nate Clouse is back.So, now what? Who are the insiders on inside Neb?
Damn it!!!! You're still here...guess will have to talk behind your Mozart, then...
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference
High School Football
Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Nebraska Football
Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State