It’s like the AM after Y2K. How are we all here?
Good to know. Always wanted to talk behind your bach.
Wait, his accountant told me I'm his long lost brother! AAAND he's a prince!!Sent Sean’s accountant in Nigeria my bank account and PIN numbers this morning, so I’m still here.
Don’t forget your social security number or you’ll lose your account by next week.Sent Sean’s accountant in Nigeria my bank account and PIN numbers this morning, so I’m still here.
Nate Clouse is back.So, now what? Who are the insiders on inside Neb?
Damn it!!!! You're still here...guess will have to talk behind your Mozart, then...
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference