Baylor is very good, and played in big conference.
They are very good, but should already have two bigs fouled out, too.
Baylor is very good, and played in big conference.
Has an undefeated number one team ever had 100 points scored on them in the Final?
They could join the AAC like Wichita State
Forget the Final, has any undefeated team ever given up 100 points in the NCAA tournament?That's very specific, so I'm going to say probably not.
I also don't believe a Gonzaga team with a guy named Suggs has had 100 points scored on them in the final.
Guys I'm starting to think RU might not have beaten Baylor at MSG
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
The Knight Report Football
Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
On3 Football
Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?