Once again they choke hard. They better never get a 1 seed again. This was their chance and I think next year will be a big down year for them.Thats all
I don’t know how any UK fan can make fun of Gonzaga right now. Mark Few has built a solid program at Gonzaga. Before he took over, Gonzaga had only one NCAA tournament win in its history. He has taken them to 7 straight Sweet 16’s. They have made it to the championship game twice in the last 5 tournaments.Once again they choke hard. They better never get a 1 seed again. This was their chance and I think next year will be a big down year for them.
I mean with as big as our online presence is, I'm sure we were unfortunately.0-2 against the SEC. Fraudzaga(not that we were any better but we also weren’t on other teams message boards telling other teams fans we were the best thing since sliced bread)
1 seed next year nearly guaranteed. Selection committee will never learn.Last year was Mark Few's best year to win a natty and they got molested in the title game.
The Zags have zero titles and have been a 1 seed how many times lately?I don’t know how any UK fan can make fun of Gonzaga right now. Mark Few has built a solid program at Gonzaga. Before he took over, Gonzaga had only one NCAA tournament win in its history. He has taken them to 7 straight Sweet 16’s. They have made it to the championship game twice in the last 5 tournaments.
Arkansas is no slouch. They did beat UK earlier in the season.
The Zags have zero titles and have been a 1 seed how many times lately?
That's pathetic. Say what you want about Cal if he gets 6 1 seeds in 10 tears he gets it done at least once and I'm not high on Cal right now.6 times. 6 times in the last 10 years they’ve been gifted a 1 seed via a pathetic conference schedule and the sports media lobbying for them.
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
KSR Football
Bio Blast: LSU Tigers
Rivals Football Recruiting
Inside the SEC battle for the nation’s No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid