Golden Retrievers.

Wslang2

All-Conference
Feb 3, 2015
876
1,094
58
Hey everyone! I have 3 golden retriever female puppies left from a litter of 10. They are AKC registered and are 12 weeks old. They are looking for their forever home. If you know of anyone please let me know
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2568.jpeg
    IMG_2568.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2598.jpeg
    IMG_2598.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 5

Gamecock72

Joined Sep 24, 2019
Sep 24, 2019
672
547
93
We had an English Cream golden retriever, and she was the best dog. As much as I would love another one, I just do not think we would ever get another big dog. We enjoy a smaller dog since we travel a lot with it. But I do miss my golden. Awesome dogs. Especially with kids.
 
  • Like
Reactions: engineercock86

Gradstudent

Joined Feb 11, 2006
Feb 2, 2022
1,524
2,103
113
I only asked because whoever that is signed up here this morning to make a post advertising puppies.

If I was posting puppies here, I would of said we currently call them Dylan and Stewart or Shane and Beamer but you can rename them after adoption.

Then we would know its a true Gamecock fan!
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: bayrooster

Gradstudent

Joined Feb 11, 2006
Feb 2, 2022
1,524
2,103
113
I notice you didn't say Dawn!!! IS IT BECAUSE THEY ARE WHITE!!!

No, that did not come into my decision making, see the Dylan Stewart suggestion, maybe you have a dog named Staley but for me it didn't roll of the tongue like my other suggestions, for dog names.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sparklecity

will110

Joined Aug 17, 2018
Jan 20, 2022
16,485
43,222
113
Hey everyone! I have 3 golden retriever female puppies left from a litter of 10. They are AKC registered and are 12 weeks old. They are looking for their forever home. If you know of anyone please let me know
Are you a Gamecock fan? Why is your first post on this forum an advertisement?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gradstudent
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Wednesdays with Wes: The Bizarro World Gamecocks where everything is backwards
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Clark's corner: Stewart and what can change on defense
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Analytics Corner: Measuring South Carolina's 'intangible' issues
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Everything Clayton White said ahead of South Carolina's matchup with Florida
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Ahead of South Carolina's trip to Gainesville, revisiting the Gamecocks' last win at Florida